Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Week 3
This week I was finally done with the 25 word limit I had set for my first two genius hours. While I feel a great deal of relief from being done with the most challenging weeks, I also feel That I was unable to learn the words as thoroughly as I had hoped. Because of this I will practice the 50 words I had studied if I have time at the end of my other hours. For this past week I just had to study 5 phrases, this was fairly easy because I already knew most of the words. All I had to do was put the words together and work on my fluency. At the end of the period I had time to go over some of the 50  words so I did that for 5-10 minutes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment