Week 5
This week I learned 5 greetings. It went very quick because I already knew all of the words that made up the greetings. I just put them together and worked on my pronunciations. I assume that next week will be just as easy.
It seems like this week went well for you, Kate! Are the greetings in Afrikaans similar to greetings in English? I am also curious to know how you chose those greetings. Are they the most commonly used or did you specifically choose greetings that contained familiar words? Anyways, I hope week 6 goes just as well!
It seems like this week went well for you, Kate! Are the greetings in Afrikaans similar to greetings in English? I am also curious to know how you chose those greetings. Are they the most commonly used or did you specifically choose greetings that contained familiar words? Anyways, I hope week 6 goes just as well!
ReplyDelete