Friday, January 13, 2017

week 6  Finally Done ! This last week all I had to do was learn the 5 phrases. These came easy enough just like last weeks. I actually had a lot of time after I reviewed the 5 phrases so I started to review my other sets that I had difficulty with. I only spent a short amount of time on these before moving on to my final project. For my ted talk I did decide to use a conversation to demonstrate how I had progressed. I will pick a person from the class to read one half of the conversation and I will read the other. This will show viewers what a beginner sounds like versus someone who has some experience in the language of Afrikaans.

2 comments:

  1. I think your idea for Ted Talk will be a great stradegy to use! I agree that it will be a good representation of beginner and novice Africaans. Just out of curiosity, what made the five phrases so easy to learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate I am super impressed with everything you've accomplished and can't wait to hear you speak in Afrikaans. What is the most challenging part of learning this language?

    ReplyDelete